There are multiple reasons you may want to assign a household to someone else within your agency. Re-assigning a household to another team member can be done within the Details page of that household, or directly from any call view page.
From the Details page:
- Open the details page (Digital Quote Sheet) for any household by selecting the "details" link from the call view page, or by searching and selecting the household from the search bar in the top right corner of Agency MVP.
- Choose a new owner by clicking the "owner" dropdown menu on the left side of the light blue ribbon that shows up at the top of the details page (pictured) and selecting the name of the person to whom you want to assign the household.
- Click the blue Save button. The Contact is now accessible and editable in the call view of the new owner.
From the Call View page:
- Click the dropdown arrow on the left of any household name.
- Choose a new owner by clicking the "-required-" dropdown menu on the left side of the light blue ribbon that shows up at the top of the household info (pictured) and select the name of the person to whom you want to assign the household. Note: if a household is currently assigned to anyone in your agency this dropdown menu will have the name of that team member instead of "-Required-."
TIP: Once you assign the Prospect to another person, the Contact will no longer be visible in your Sales Funnel Index view. To access the reassigned record, enter the Contact’s name or address in the Search box in the toolbar.