Selling Agency - New Agent Taking Over
If you are selling your agency and would like the new agent to take over your MVP account, here are a few simple steps to follow:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating who will be taking ownership (name, email & phone number is best to include) and the date the ownership change can take effect
- Have the new owner contact email@example.com to set up a quick call or Zoom to make some changes to the account.
- Once we change ownership on our side, the new agency owner will attempt to login, click forgot password and reset their password
- Once new owner logs in, go to “My Account Settings” and edit contact information
- Next, go to Account Information page and start top down
- Edit Org Information - Name, Number, Address, Tax Info
- Update billing information
6. Next, go to to Team Members
- Edit any currently active users if necessary
- Make in inactive if needed
- Edit emails/phone number
*To learn how to add new staff click here: Adding Staff to Agency MVP
Be sure to check out our Live Orientation on Wednesdays for more information on how to set up your MVP account.
> Register for Orientation
Selling Agency - Closing MVP Account
If you are selling you agency and no longer need your MVP account, here are a few simple steps to follow:
- If you would like to export your data, you may do so directly from your MVP account by following the instructions in this article:
- To cancel your subscription, follow the instructions in this article: How do I cancel my MVP account?
*Please make sure you have downloaded any export before canceling your subscription