"Simple Mail Transfer Protocol" - If you use Office365 as your email server, it is best to set up SMTP within MVP to ensure deliverability of your emails
SMTP Set-Up (Office365)
Log into your Agency MVP account. Select your name at the top right, then My Account Settings.
- In the SMTP Domain box enter ”smtp.office365.com”
- In the SMTP Username type in your username:
- It should look something like: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the SMTP Email box type your email address
- It should look something like email@example.com
- In the SMTP Password box, type your email password.
Click “Update” at the bottom.
To enable SMTP for your domain, view this article.