Adding in an Auto Quote
You can check out the video here.
Start an Auto Quote
- From your list of Leads or Prospects in the Agency MVP Sales Funnel, click the Details link on the far right to bring up the details page for that Lead/Prospect. Alternatively, you can use the search function in the top right corner to quickly find your Lead/Prospect and access their details.
Note: If you are adding a Lead and have finished completing the Household Member, Auto, and Home details, you can continue creating the quotes.
- Scroll down to the Quotes section on the Details page
- If the Auto tab is not highlighted, click it to bring up the Auto quote section
- Click the Add+ button next to Competitor Quote
Enter Current Carrier (Competitor Quote) Information
IMPORTANT: If there is no competitor quote info or you do not know the competitor quote information, select “Do Not Know” and continue to enter Your Quote information.
If a Current Carries exists:
- Select the Current Carrier of the Prospect from the dropdown menu.
- If the Current Carrier is not shown, click “Other” and type in the name of the carrier in the field provided.
- Enter the Prospect’s current renewal date, policy term length, payment plan and premium information for their existing policy.
- Enter the Prospect’s current coverages.
- Enter the Prospect’s current Comprehensive, Collision, Towing and Rental Car coverages for each vehicle. TIP: Not every policy has the same coverage. Only fill in the coverages that apply to this specific policy.
Enter Claim Information
IMPORTANT: Only add claims that affect underwriting. Do not add Towing, Glass or Fault Free claims.
- Click the Add+ button in the Auto Claims section
- Select the vehicle involved. If the vehicle is not listed, just pick one.
- Enter the claimant and the claim date
- Check At-Fault or Disputed
- Click the Done button to save the Auto claim
- Repeat the process for any additional Auto Claims
TIP: Agency MVP only uses the Claim Date although you must choose a claimant and a vehicle.
Enter Your Quote Information
Your quote information needs to be entered into MVP manually.
- Click the Add+ button next to Your Quote to enter your quote information
- Select the Quote Carrier, Effective Date, Policy Term, and Draft Date
- Enter the Payment Plan and Full Term Premium. If additional payment options are desired, click the Add+ button to create additional options.
- Entered the Quoted coverages, each of the Individual Vehicle Coverages & Endorsements chosen.
TIP: Set your Default Quote Values to shorten your data entry time.