Creating a Specialty Quote
A specialty quote is for any extra home policies like flood, wind/hail/hurricane, or a fair plan, or for boats, trailers, motorcycles, ATV's etc.
- Start a Specialty Quote
- Scroll down to the Quotes section on the details page of the household
- Click the Specialty tab.
- Select the Specialty Type from the dropdown menu.
- If the policy type you are quoting does not exist, choose “Other” and then type in the policy type.
- Enter Current Carrier Info
IMPORTANT: If there is no current carrier info or you do not know the current carrier information, you can skip this section.
If a Current Carries exists:
- Check the box next to "Existing Specialty Policy?"
- Enter the current carrier, term length, premium, and years with the carrier.
- If the Current Carrier is not shown, click “Other” and type in the name of the carrier in the field provided.
- Enter Your Quote Information
Your quote information needs to be entered into MVP manually.
- Enter the carrier, effective date, term length, and payment information.
- Specialty Notes
Notes are not required, but you may enter any notes about the quote you have completed, such as:
- Year, Make, Model, or any other information needed to complete your quote
- Value, measurements, etc.
- Attach Quote
An attachment is not required, but is very helpful when sending the quote comparison. The attachment should be a PDF version of this quote that shows the coverages.